With the new generation of the 350 SX-F the success story can go on. The dominance with which this machine has won one world championship title after the other is unparalleled. In his first year as KTM factory rider, Antonio “Tony” Cairoli already managed to win the 2010 MX1 World Championship with just 350cc. Ever since, the Red Bull athlete from Sicily dominated the competition in his class at will. The results are five consecutive World Championship titles, won with ease in the top tier of MXGP by Cairoli and the KTM 350 SX-F. Almost as much power as a 450, but the agility of a 250 – the basic idea is easily summarized – a concept that has been successful from the start.
For 2016 everything is new: Chassis, suspension, bodywork and a more powerful fuel injected engine. The all-new 350 SX-F is even faster also due to an overall weight reduction of 6.8 pounds. An essential point in the new construction was to create even more compact dimensions in order to achieve a more effective centralization of mass for improved rideability.
This combination of low weight, playful agility and a high-revving engine will be again the right machine for Cairoli to defend his title in the new season, since the 350 SX-F provides the ideal characteristics for pros and amateurs alike.
- NEW lighter Chromoly steel frame provides higher torsional rigidity with less longitudinal stiffness resulting in improved handling and energy absorption
- NEW smaller, lighter aluminum subframe design
- NEW lighter swingarm features a revised internal structure to match the new frame characteristics
- NEW lighter “No Dirt” footpeg design that provides a larger surface area and improved grip
- NEW CNC machined upper triple clamp featuring a rubber damping system for the NEW Neken handlebar and ODI lock-on grips
- The advanced WP 4CS (Four Chamber System) Fork features revised damping settings
- NEW generation WP shock has been developed in conjunction with the new frame and swingarm
- Super lightweight Galfer Wave rotors, CNC machined hubs, high-end Excel rims and Dunlop GEOMAX MX32 tires
- NEW airbox and filter design provides maximum performance with fast “no tools” air filter changes
- The new 2016 350 SX-F weighs only 223.5 lbs / 101.4 kg
- NEW 350 SX-F engine design is more compact, lighter and provides higher performance throughout the entire range of power
- NEW engine cases redesigned to centralize engine mass and reduce overall length
- NEW Keihin EMS and 44mm throttle body featuring a lightweight direct-connect design
- NEW electronic Launch Control for efficient starts and multiple engine maps to control the overall power delivery
- NEW cylinder head design for improved power and reduced weight
- NEW lightweight forged bridged box-type CP piston, new shorter con rod with a shorter, stiffer crankshaft contribute to a strong power delivery
- NEW 5-speed transmission features wider gears with a new surface treatment on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th gears along with a special low-friction coating on the shift forks
- NEW CSS (Coil Spring Steel) one-piece clutch has improved oil supply for better durability
- NEW super compact and lightweight 1.1lb Lithium-Ion starter battery
- NEW exhaust header and lightweight silencer are designed be more compact with more power
To purchase this model Click Here