The next generation KTM 65 SX gets a host of improvements for 2016 along with a full restyle to make it just as potent as its larger SX stable mates. All new slimmer bodywork replicates the look of the full-size SX models while giving better ergonomics. A new exhaust pipe and silence increase the horsepower and torque throughout the rev range, and new cast aluminum swingarm, chain guide, tensioners and rear axle give more reliability and performance. The 65 SX also gets a redesigned kickstarter for 2016. It all adds up to a Ready to Race package.
- NEW bodywork that provides better ergonomics
- NEW narrower seat with better grip
- NEW pipe and silencer for more power across the rev range
- NEW cast aluminum swingarm
- NEW chain guide, chain slider, rear axle and chain tensioners for better reliability
- NEW redesigned kickstarter
- NEW graphics to match the full-size SX models
- The 65 SX benefits from cutting-edge 2-stroke technology and an easy to shift 6-speed transmission with a hydraulic clutch.
- Top quality upside down front forks by WP Suspension with 35mm tube diameter and 215mm of travel ensure outstanding directional stability.
- A WP PDS monoshock guarantees optimum damping characteristics and outstanding stability. The rear wheel travel is 270mm.
- With adjustable compression and rebound stages, the suspension can be set up precisely for the rider and track in no time.
- The 65 SX is fitted front and rear with massive four-piston calipers that grip lightweight Wave brake discs of 198mm front and 160mm rear diameter.
- Like the big KTM factory racers, the 65 SX has super lightweight, black anodized, aluminum rims providing the highest strength and safety.
65 SX Specifications
- Engine type Single cylinder, 2-Stroke
- Displacement 64.9 cc
- Bore/stroke 45/40.8 mm
- Starter/Battery Kickstarter
- Transmission 6 gears
- Fuel system Mikuni TM 24-505
- Lubrication Pre-mix 60:1
- Cooling Liquid cooling
- Clutch Wet multi-disc, Formula hydraulics
- Ignition/EMS AET digital
- Frame Chrome-Molybdenum steel frame
- Subframe Aluminum
- Handlebar Aluminum Ø 22 mm
- Front suspension WP-USD, Ø 35 mm
- Rear suspension WP-Monoshock
- Suspension travel -ft./rr. 215/270 mm
- Front/rear brakes Disc brake 198/160 mm
- Front/rear rims 1.60 x 14″; 1.60 x 12″
- Front/rear tires 60/100-14″; 80/100-12″
- Steering head angle 25.5°
- Wheel base 1137 ± 10 mm (44.76 ± 0.4 in)
- Triple clamp offset 22 mm
- Ground clearance 180 mm (11.02 in)
- Seat height 750 mm (29.53 in)
- Tank capacity, approx. 3.5 l (0.92 US gal)
- Weight, approx. 53 kg (without fuel) (116.8 lb.)
To purchase this model Click Here