A question that comes up quite frequently is “how can I mount passenger pegs to my KTM?” This has been a difficult, if not impossible, task until now. The Crossplus peg system is a convenient yet sturdy way to temporarily mount passenger pegs to your bike with no tools or modification required. The Crossplus pegs are designed to fit the stock KTM/Husaberg/Husqvarna footpegs and when mounted provide a stable platform for your passenger. When not in use the pegs can be stowed away in a backpack or fender bag.
Riding two up without passenger is dangerous and uncomfortable. With the Crossplus system you always have a quick easy way to provide extra safety and comfort to your passenger.
To purchase use the following link:
- maximum load: 150 kg per pair
- great design
- comes in many great colors
- perfect fit on the drivers footpegs
- easy 3-step installation
- highest comfort
- more safety for the passenger
- option of standing riding
- practically indestructible
- NOTE: CrossPlus footpegs are not suitable for extreme rides.
- Only passenger pegs designed for dirt bikes